“Best Take-Out in a Long Time”
Review of Thai Flavors

Thai Flavors
Ranked #66 of 275 Restaurants in Iowa City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 16 April 2016

We had two grandchildren and a limited amount of time, so we called ahead, ordered, and then picked it up. I had chicken, rice, and pineapple--a great choice without worrying about too much spice. The food was great and the portions large. The kids swore that the chicken was the best they had ever eaten. We will be back.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

I was in town for business and was craving Thai. Found this, somewhat highly rated, Thai restaurant on TripAdvisor. Easily the worst I have ever had. My meal, a commonly order meal at any Thai restaurant, tasted like nothing. Eggs were scrambled in it very weirdly. It is fast food like quality. Won't go back.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

My wife and I ate lunch here with friends while attending a conference in downtown Iowa City. The Thai food was decent enough, but not as good as Thai restaurants we have eaten at in Des Moines or Ames. The service was cheerful but slow. My hot and sour soup was o.k.; pot stickers very good. My wife enjoyed her Pod Thai.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

I love here's Pad Thai! Very light and clean flavor, but spicy! Curry and fried rice is also very good. Price is reasonable, most of them are under $10.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

This place is always so satisfying! I've tried their pineapple curry (sweet and spicy) and their pad Thai (comfort food) which are both sooooo delicious and inexpensive! The food comes out so fast even when they are busy and it's always plentiful. If you are looking for a fancy ambience this isn't the place for you, but other than that, this place is a win-win every time. I also appreciate that they have so many gluten free options!!