“Dinner @ Thai Flavors”

Thai Flavors
Ranked #70 of 264 Restaurants in Iowa City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 August 2016

good decorum. nice food, very kind staff. Portions were very good and was nice and filling when we left the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I just like the folks here, and the quiet is nice, with no TV and no music...thank you, so rare!. The food is tasty and reasonably priced. For dinner we had the fresh spring rolls...really a salad in a rice wrap, very fresh and enjoyed the ginger sauce. The appetizer rice noodle soup with pork and many cooked vegetables was a deal and just the right size. My dinner mate had the pineapple chicken fried rice and said it was the best in town. These four dishes and pot of tea was $26. Good deal!

Reviewed 16 April 2016

We had two grandchildren and a limited amount of time, so we called ahead, ordered, and then picked it up. I had chicken, rice, and pineapple--a great choice without worrying about too much spice. The food was great and the portions large. The kids swore that the chicken was the best they had ever eaten. We will be back.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

I was in town for business and was craving Thai. Found this, somewhat highly rated, Thai restaurant on TripAdvisor. Easily the worst I have ever had. My meal, a commonly order meal at any Thai restaurant, tasted like nothing. Eggs were scrambled in it very weirdly. It is fast food like quality. Won't go back.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

My wife and I ate lunch here with friends while attending a conference in downtown Iowa City. The Thai food was decent enough, but not as good as Thai restaurants we have eaten at in Des Moines or Ames. The service was cheerful but slow. My hot and sour soup was o.k.; pot stickers very good. My wife enjoyed her Pod Thai.