“Visited for dinner on Friday, September 2nd.”
Review of Thai Flavors

Thai Flavors
Ranked #70 of 264 Restaurants in Iowa City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 September 2016

My wife and I visited Thai Flavors around 5:30pm. It was fairly busy when we arrived. And it was very busy by the time we left. We were greeted right away and seated at a table towards the middle of the restaurant. Our server was wonderful! She was a joy to visit with and took great care of us during our visit. We both ordered the Drunken Fried Noodle. (spicy dish) I had pork as my choice of meat. Even as busy as it was when we arrived, our food arrived in no time at all. And it was oh so very yummy! And a generous serving. Took about half of it home as leftovers. The price is right too. This dish seemed very, very spicy. It just took a little bit to get used to the spice. All in all a great visit. And we will certainly visit again.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

good decorum. nice food, very kind staff. Portions were very good and was nice and filling when we left the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I just like the folks here, and the quiet is nice, with no TV and no music...thank you, so rare!. The food is tasty and reasonably priced. For dinner we had the fresh spring rolls...really a salad in a rice wrap, very fresh and enjoyed the ginger sauce. The appetizer rice noodle soup with pork and many cooked vegetables was a deal and just the right size. My dinner mate had the pineapple chicken fried rice and said it was the best in town. These four dishes and pot of tea was $26. Good deal!

Reviewed 16 April 2016

We had two grandchildren and a limited amount of time, so we called ahead, ordered, and then picked it up. I had chicken, rice, and pineapple--a great choice without worrying about too much spice. The food was great and the portions large. The kids swore that the chicken was the best they had ever eaten. We will be back.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

I was in town for business and was craving Thai. Found this, somewhat highly rated, Thai restaurant on TripAdvisor. Easily the worst I have ever had. My meal, a commonly order meal at any Thai restaurant, tasted like nothing. Eggs were scrambled in it very weirdly. It is fast food like quality. Won't go back.