“옐로우 커리가 맛있음”

Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 November 2017

옐로우 커리가 맛있고, 가격도 괜찮아요.
스타터들 중에 '담요 덮은 새우'도 맛있었습니다

Yellow curry was good, and price was reasonable.
There was a "Shrimp in the blanket" in the starters, it was great, too.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

A gem for lunch! It is quiet, no music, not TV with comfy booths. My current favorite is pineapple chicken fried rice. Though I do return to silver noodle often, with rice noodles, egg and chicken, tasty and mild.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

The service was just bad - after an hour there was still no food. Guests were leaving the restaurant. The staff was pretty unapologetic. Apparently this is what passes as normal at the place.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is not fine dining - the chairs are uncomfortable and the tables kind of sticky, but the food was very good. I ordered a panang curry and they customized it for me - delicious, but spicier than I ordered. There are meat and vegetarian options. The crab rangoon appetizer was very weird - very thick and chewy instead of light and crispy, and filled with cream cheese and sweet sauce. They should revamp it into true crab rangoon or just stop serving it. I love Thai food and would rate this on the lower end of most Thai restaurants I've been to - not sure I'd go back.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to this restaurant and ordering takeout for over a year now and never have I had a problem until today. I ordered what I always order, Red Curry which comes with bamboo, green beans, bell peppers, and sweet basil. I order that with no bell peppers and add potatoes. We ordered for take out and my curry had no potatoes, no green bean and it came with pineapple. Now I live right above the restaurant, so we went down and talked to the chef. He gives me another curry with carrots, potatoes, onions still no green beans and now barely any Bamboo. We go down again and the lady who took our order over the phone now tells us that there has been a change of the menu online. How was I suppose to know this when ordering? And then the same girl who took our order puts the blame on the "new" servers and the "new"chef. But yet she was the one who took our order. I understand that my order could've gotten mistaken with the pineapple curry but to mess up my order two times is ridiculous. I hope they figure out this mess out soon.