“Dinner”
Review of Okoboji Grill - CLOSED

Okoboji Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Description: Okoboji Grill strives to provide service of the highest quality while treating our guests to abundant portions of flavorful, homemade food in a neighborhood restaurant setting that fosters fun and excitement.
Reviewed 4 November 2016

we had a large group go here for dinner very good staff friendly and helpful. Food was good a little high price for size of dinner.
Looking for a good place for dinner good place to stop

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

The menus are pretty tattered and the restaurant could use a good cleaning but the food was really fantastic and the waitstaff was very well versed in taking care of a customer. The only thing I never like there is a chocolate cake dessert thing and I find it to be terrible. The one I had was very dry but the porkchops cannot be beat. The sweet Bourbon sauce what is the best part.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Outdated menu, outdated decor, outdated food and poor service. I visited this place on a Wednesday evening a few weeks ago to grab a bite to eat after arriving at my hotel after a long drive. Just wanted a decent sandwich at a nice place with good service and got none of that.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We should have realized something was wrong when the hostess could not recommend any favorites, even after repeated inquiries. We played it safe and ordered the French Dip sandwich and Oriental Salad. The appetizer of onion rings was very poorly made, with the rings and batter falling apart, impossible to even hold onto. When our orders came, the food was forgettable. We forgot to read reviews before coming here. Our mistake.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I went to this restaurant because of its location. If I had checked TA first I would not have gone. The food was terrible on almost every level.i had the "Spirit Lake" Ribeye which turned out to be 10 ounces of insult to Spirit Lake and everyone who lives in that region. The thin, tough, grizzled slab of previously frozen low grade beef lacked flavor and substance. The salad did not live up to even drive-thru standards. My beverage and cottage cheese side dish however, were delicious. Service was excellent. Food was very overpriced for the quality and the restaurant decor/ambiance.