“Great place for lunch”

The Cellar
Ranked #27 of 34 Restaurants in Keokuk
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 December 2015

Have been going to Keokuk for work for years. Have stopped here often and over the 18 years it has been consistently good. I recommend the Chicken Cordon Bleu. Fresh and crisp. The fries are freshly made and excellent. Worth the stop.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

I had two meals while I was there and both were terrific. Prompt service and good food plus a nice view of the river.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Great for our anniversary experience in a quaint little house turned into a restaurant. Very private and intimate.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

My wife and I shared a tenderloin and a large basket of home made French fries. Pretty tasty. We were hoping for more of a river view but could only see a small part of it. I was offered coffee several times but the wife's water glass was never refilled.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Some days, it's really good, other times it's just okay. I've heard things are better recently, but I haven't been since I heard that