US$124
HIExpress.com
US$85
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$80
Hotels.com
Tremont Inn On Main(Marshalltown)
US$134
Economy Inn Motel(Marshalltown)
TripAdvisor
Executive Inn(Marshalltown)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdonutsplace to staypool and hot tubbiscuits gravyroom was cleanyogurtthe breakfast areafuneralpillows
Reviewed 23 August 2016

When I arrived at the hotel I asked if it was possible to be on the second floor. They said yes, but when I was given keys to my room it was on the first floor. The keys wouldn't work so I took them back. When I took them back he couldn't get them to work or his machine to fix them to work. I sat in the lobby for 20 minutes. He finally had them working. I got into my room and went into the bathroom and discovered a large bug that I proceeded to kill. As I was killing the bug I noticed all the hair on the floor. At this point I called all the hotels in the area and they were all booked. I was stuck there for the night. I was supposed to stay at the Baymont until Friday and switched hotels immediately the next day. The continental breakfast was the small chocolate and powdered sugar donuts with some cereal.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016

All was good except for the breakfast, some mornings the food was dried out. And others they just did not have any fruit or juice.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2016

The bath tub wouldn't drain. The door wouldn't shut correctly. The management didn't care about anything. They charged me twice and blamed me for it.