“Last Time To Stay Here”

Baymont Inn & Suites Marshalltown
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Marshalltown
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Actually, I didn't stay here after making reservations by phone. I had a difficult time understanding the clerk who took my reservations. I've stayed at this motel many times. Apparently, it's gone through an ownership change.
After finally making my reservations, the clerk asked if I wanted a confirmation number. I said no, that he could email one to the address I had on file. After a few hours and no email, I called back and he confirmed the email address and said he had sent it. So I asked for the number figuring the email may have gone to spam. I looked there and it wasn't. No problem, I have the confirmation number.
Arrived in Marshalltown around 10 o'clock in the evening. Un loaded all my luggage and headed for the front desk to check in. Same guy I'm sure because of his accent tells me he has no room for that night and they are booked full. Gave him the confirmation number and he tells me it's for the next night. Anyway, the motel has been getting dated and this was a good chance for us to try another. I won't be coming back to this one.

Room Tip: Make certain you get an email confirmation.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 October 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The location and facade of the building was nice. first when I checked in, few flies in my room where annoying. Second time i stayed i had a dripping faucet and I asked them to repair it, they attempted to fix it but never did fix the drip. Overall it is a nice small cute place, It has room for improvements on breakfast side.

Reviewed 19 September 2016