“Good food.”

Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Mason City
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are an Authentic Mexican Restaurant located at 3229 4th Street SW in Mason City, Iowa. Our services are second-to-none and we offer our customers: • A clean, comfortable dining atmosphere • Courteous, attentive staff that ensure you enjoy your visit • A wide selection of appetizers, dinners, vegetarian meals, a children's menu, desserts & more • A variety of beverages, including beers, wines, and mixed drinks • Carryout orders and gift certificates We also offer a variety of mouth watering appetizers, drinks and Mexican food dishes. Our restaurant is kid-friendly as well, offering a children's menu and specials. If you do not have time to dine in our comfortable restaurant environment, then call us for take- out at 641-424-3166. Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant offers gift certificates as well - ask your server! Looking for a good time? Las Palmas offers daily happy hour specials and a large party room that seats up to 40 people. Stop into Las Palmas for a 'south of the border' meal that is sure to please!
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Carry out took 10 minutes or less. Hard shell tacos were good along with the rice and beans. Enjoyed the salsa and guacamole too. Will return.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We visited Las Palmas because it was close to our hotel. The pros: generous drinks, nice menu with photos, good (not great) food. Cons: VERY slow, poor service. I must say that the waiter must have realized that our service was poor because he brought a free dessert. If I lived in Mason City I probably wouldn't return.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I was pretty happy with the food here. Came in with a group for business and tgey were able to seat us fast. The food cane out hot and yummy. I had the veggie fajitas. It was cheap and yummy. I would reccomend.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

They have raspberry daiquiris. RASPBERRY DAIQUIRIS!! :) :) The food is pretty delicious, too and they have an extensive menu.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

We stopped here for lunch and were glad we did. The salsa was very good as was the fresh chips and the meal we had. I had a chicken, shrimp and beef dish and my wife had a shrimp dish and both were very good and very hot, as they should be. I added a little of the hotter salsa to the original salsa and it was a perfect combination. The only issue was the ugly look I got from the girl who seated us when I asked for a booth when she wanted to set us at a table. I do not know why that was an issue as I always ask for a booth at a restaurant if booths are available, even if we have to wait for a few minutes for one. Maybe she was having a bad day. Anyway, we would return here and hope for a more polite response to my request for a booth.