“Great fresh Chinese food!”
Review of Wok and Roll

Wok and Roll
Ranked #19 of 88 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I'm always happy with wok n roll. The food is great. Lunch special is where it's at. Little over $6 and never walk away hungry. I get the sweet n sour chicken, fried rice and hot & sour soup. Umm umm.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Had a mock trial for our Jr. High son in Mason city and had 2+ hours for lunch. We ate here based on trip adviser reviews. It was fast and great. Definitely recommend for lunch and dinner. Pepsi products served.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My husband and I went here for the first time on accident. We were planning on eating at another place near here, but that wasn't open for lunch on the day that we were there. When we decided to go, it was soooooooo good!! Especially for a sit down Chinese place!! Normally we only go to Chinese buffets, but we will certainly go here again!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This is me and my family's favorite place to eat in all of Mason City. Everything we have tried there has been amazing and only great things to say. I recommend the all meat lo mein, general tso chicken, and their new sushi! The crab rangoons are to die for and same with the egg drop soup. We loved their rainbow rolls! Everything came out of the kitchen fast. Safe to say wok and roll is in the top restaurants we have been to.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

we had about 10 people who all met with one of our former pastor and family. We all ordered different things and the waitress handled it all very well and gave us superb service and delicious food.

1  Thank Arnold D