“Excellent lunch in the downtown”
Review of Wok and Roll

Wok and Roll
Ranked #14 of 84 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Just had lunch here with a friend. The Mongolian beef was very good as was the egg roll. I'd go here again next time I'm in Mason City.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I'm not into buffets, so I am happy to have a great "sit-down" Chinese restaurant in town. I also think that the recent addition of sushi to the menu was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I'm always happy with wok n roll. The food is great. Lunch special is where it's at. Little over $6 and never walk away hungry. I get the sweet n sour chicken, fried rice and hot & sour soup. Umm umm.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Had a mock trial for our Jr. High son in Mason city and had 2+ hours for lunch. We ate here based on trip adviser reviews. It was fast and great. Definitely recommend for lunch and dinner. Pepsi products served.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My husband and I went here for the first time on accident. We were planning on eating at another place near here, but that wasn't open for lunch on the day that we were there. When we decided to go, it was soooooooo good!! Especially for a sit down Chinese place!! Normally we only go to Chinese buffets, but we will certainly go here again!!!!!!