“Great food at an affordable price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
L D's Filling Station
Ranked #31 of 90 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of Mason Citys Best Kept secrets. Staff are all super friendly, fabulous menu with options to please just about anyone and prices to fit any budget! We were extremely please with the portions and quality of our meals!! And its a relaxing casual atmosphere

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Have ate here on several occasions in the past. Usually don't think of it as an option as it is off the beaten path and don't think of it. Have had both breakfast and sandwich choices and they were worth going back for,

Last time there I was looking over the menu and a saw hamburger steak and and that sounded good. Oddly it was one of the few menu items not named after a car.

Poor choice. It was drier than a popcorn fart. Most places will put a little juice on it but this was rock hard and had absolutely no flavor.

Had a waiter who was somewhat "laid back" but not a huge issue and did an OK job.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

LD's is our go to spot for breakfast. I love the food choices they have and that they name everything after cars. I love the Mustang!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

-1 dot for the condition of the restroom, nasty, nasty, nasty. Glad I am a guy and stand instead of sitting. If I had to go #2 I think I would walk over to the gas station on the corner. Can't be any worse than this place.

The service was excellent. We were part of a group she was waiting on along with tables in the other room. Got the orders to the right people and stopped back just often enough so we never ran out of drinks.

Extensive menu and portions were more than enough. Only compliant I heard was a burger was a little overcooked and dry.

Would like to go back and try the many different things on the menu.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Clean very good breakfast menu! Clean and good service open early in the morning a very interesting interior!