“Awesome”

Add it.
Plaza Mexico
Ranked #21 of 86 Restaurants in Mason City
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Shrimp salad is best i have had,my wife enjoys the enchiladas and soft taco s
Our favorite mexican stop

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Great service has always been the hallmark of this place. Most of the food is on par with any other Mexican restaurant in town. The Cadillac Margarita is a powerful thing. You get an already strong marg. with some more tequila and Gran Marniet - Really Gran Gala. Try three and posting bail.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Very good food, some of the best Mexican I have ate in this area.

I did not care for the salsa they served with the chips, no substance, no flavor, more like colored water. However my wife liked it as she is usually complaining about how salsas are too think and chunky.

Service was very good except for 1 thing. When grabbing our glasses for a refill on water our waitress picked them up by putting her fingers inside the glasses and "pinching" them to pick them up. Kind of gross. Better to bring a water pitcher to the table.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

We ate here last week, party of 30. great service and really good food. huge menu. fair prices. I would definitely eat here whenever in Mason City.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

In California we are raised on Mexican Food. So visiting here I have tried them all. Without a doubt, this is the best in Mason City. We always come here two or three times while visiting. Our out of town realtives totally agree that it doesn't matter what you order it is good. I love the burritos, but beware they are huge!