“Fantastic food!”

Hibachi 88
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Spirit Lake
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 30 September 2015

You probably won't see this restaurant unless you are looking for it. It is on a small strip mall on a side road off of Hwy 9. It's worth the time to seek it out. The restaurant is not fancy, but it is clean and the staff was friendly.The best part was the food. I had sushi and a huge bowl of soup. The quality was equal to if not better than any higher priced restaurant that I have been to in a large city. In addition, the price of the meal was fantastic for what I ate. I'm looking forward to eating in this restaurant the next time in that area.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

I have been travelling China for nearly 20 years. My wife is from China. I know Chinese food very well. With that I do not expect Chinese food in the U.S. to be the same as what I am accustomed to. I just expect quality ingredients that taste good. Usually there is a cost to accomplish that. This is budget Chinese food all the way. It is passable at best. If you are in the Spirit Lake area and crave Chinese food this will pass for that. Just do not have high expectations. Also note service although effecient enough is VERY unfriendly.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

This meal was the best part of our trip to Lake Okaboji. The staff were awesome and the food a fantastic value with great flavor.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Large menu with a lot to choose from.pleasant and helpful staff. My dinner choices have always been good. Large size portions. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

I don't like it; they used to have buffet but they did away with that and just did not like the people running it!