“Fresh and Tasty”
Review of Wasabi Waukee

Wasabi Waukee
Ranked #68 of 277 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Typical strip shopping center. I tried this soon after opening and wasn't that impressed. Very recently I tried it again. Much improved with really good sushi. I tried a mix of raw and cooked. Just the right amount for lunch and comes with miso soup or salad.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This place is the BOMB! So good! The place is kind of expensive but lets face it, do you find good sushi cheap??? NO!
The Wasabi roll is so good, highly recommend it. My husband is not much of a sushi eater but he will eat that, he loves it to be exact, as well as myself.
The presentation is super good there & they have really good drinks and saki too!
It's so nice to have a great sushi place, so close to home!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I've been here a dozen times. I had other favorite sushi restaurants in town and now will drive out to Waukee for sushi at Wasabi. It's the best! The service is phenomenal too. A+ all the way around. Not the most romantic atmosphere if that is what you are going for, but the food is top notch and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Seriously some of the best sushi in town! Great environment. Always had great service. Triple tuna is our favorite. We probably eat here 2-3 times per month it is so good. We often take our guests from out of town here and they all agree it is awesome!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Nice place for lunch or dinner, the staffs are nice. They seem to be trying something new to cater to the patrons that visit there often. Looking to please their customers