“Average Fair”
Review of Jimmy's Egg

Jimmy's Egg
Ranked #82 of 279 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Diner type breakfast and lunch place, but I would say they probably serve way more breakfast than anything else.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

If your looking for a great place to go have breakfast with the family and never be disappointed in the menu this is the place to go and always meets expectations. It is
always good and never disappoints. Enjoy yourself you won’t be you won’t regret it.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Service is kind of slow. My waffle was huge and crisp. Not impressed by the chicken, it was kind of dry. However my eggs were fluffy. Before I left the waitress offered me a to go cup for my coffee, I didn't think she would take as long as she did so I ended up leaving. So tip? Get your to go cup when you get your check.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great breakfast. The cinnamon rolls pancakes are amazing! The pancakes were so large 2 people could have shared the plate with the 4 pieces of bacon and 2 eggs!! The raisin toast was very good as well the biscuits. The gravy needed something not sure what.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Good atmosphere, great service and terrific food. The bacon is in the top 5 of any I’ve ever had. I’ll be back !