“normal starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Dargate
Reviewed 14 September 2017

does the job, expensive coffee but so is any other coffee shop. staff friendly enough and opened early which was great.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I think we drew the short straw with the staff member who served us here, had a few issues with the order but wouldn't think that was usual. It's in a convenient location with lots of seats and good facilities.

Management response:Responded 28 August 2017

Hi bgrUk,
I apologise that you felt you 'drew the short straw' with the member of staff who served you. We are currently training staff for a new store which hopfully would explain the issues with the order. But we apologise that the visit fell below our standards and hope your next visit is much better.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 1 August 2017

as per any Starbucks you cant fault the coffee. well done guys keep the good work up. we had the Caramel latte which I must say seemed to taste better the more you drank, well worth a visit on the way back to London from the coast/

Management response:Responded 2 August 2017

Hi Stuartkiln1000,
Thank you very much for your review. The team will be so happy you think they are doing a good job.

Thanks again

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is a very welcome transformation of a former happy eater restaurant. It's air conditioned and bright and airy. Drinks and prices are as you would expect service is first class. We now use this regularly

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had visited Starbucks in Surrey Quays London 2 weeks ago and found a delicious fruit in plastic clear container. It had grapes, kiwi fruit and other green fruits. When I went to counter to pay, a nice gentleman asked me would i like a smoothie made out of the fruit. I said YES. I was thrilled. I had just started to watch what I eat and I knew this container of fruit would do the trick for me for all my lunches during the next month. However I live in Dargate and sure enough I walked into the new Starbucks Cafe in my area. Searched for the fruit containers, but none on display. I approached the gentleman serving behind the counter and asked why there was no fruit on display. I was told - "I am allergic to fruit and have a bad reaction so we cannot sell - even if my hands touch a drop on the preparing area I have a reaction". I asked who he was - he said I am the supervisor - both the gents serving had no name tags on T.Shirts. Just wondering is that the correct code of practice at Starbucks. No one was rude - I was just wondering if that is the case. I will be going elsewhere and see if I can get natural organic fresh fruit. I was so disappointed. 2 months previously I went into the same place and found only one sandwich on display. I asked if any more food was available - reply - only the sandwich left on display. It looked liked the sandwich I had seen the previous day. Maybe it was near closing time -a sunday afternoon around 3pm. The Cafe is lovely, the workers are always pleasing when we go for a snack/coffee/cold drink. I am not up on the health issues about serving in eating places. Will get in touch with Head Office.

2  Thank 4BUSTER17
Management response:Responded 25 May 2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to send in a review. What the supervisor said on your visit is correct. He is highly allergic to kiwi fruit and we have had a few scary incidents with it in the past. He is also correct that if he gets a drop on his hands he will end up in hospital which is not fun for all involved. So we made the decision to put the safety of the staff first and not stock products which could put his life at risk. I apologise that we could not supply this product for you on this occasion. Please feel free to contact our head office as they are completely aware of the situation and have given their blessing.

Kindest regards