Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
TripadvisorUS$72
Priceline
eDreamsUS$72
Lol.travelUS$85
All reviews room was clean great property hot tub washer and dryer shower head desk staff breakfast was delicious the staff was friendly and helpful pleasant stay ks cereal pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Arriving at near midnight, the front desk staff were readily available. This motel was really a wonderful surprise for the remote (to me) country outpost. The room was clean, the WIFI outstanding, Each bed had a multitude of pillows which with articulation could be made thinner or fatter where your head was to lie. In a two night stay, the beds were just perfect for me. The temperature was easily managed at the wall mounted "stat." The real delight was the breakfast which must be one of the best "free" breakfast buffets I have experienced. Usually I am in a Hampton Inn, but only an Embassy Suites staffed breakfast can exceed this offering. It was simply grand! What seemed to be an all Caucasian staff was attentive to my every request. There was not a scent of cigarette smoke anywhere. The fitness room and the pool were perfect. Staying on the second floor was fine, with the one drawback the stairs are made of carpeted wood and are very hard to keep from making noise, which might be distracting to sleeping guests. Stairwell not as well tended as everything else. The bathroom fan sounded like a muted jet airplane. The lighting is not conducive in this double for one sleeper to read while the other sleeps. The very slow-lighting bulb at the entry made it impossible to see for a few moments. Minor details that never intruded into the overall pleasure of the stay. My wife and I were delighted!

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Leland H
Reviewed 31 October 2014

From the staff going out of their way to get me a room after not having a reservation, to receiving a free upgrade due to my reward status with the chain, to the general manager working with me on a direct bill issue, this stay couldn't have been any better. The staff truly cares about the comfort of their customers. I stay in a hotel about 50 times a year and I've NEVER felt this amount of hospitality. I honestly feel like I experienced the apex of customer service and, to me, that is what separates the good from the best.

Date of stay: October 2014
2  Thank Andrew A
Reviewed 20 October 2014

The staff is nice and helpful. The dining area is clean and the breakfast is good. The pool is nice and clean. The rooms are nice and clean. They allow you to bring your dog for an upcharge. I enjoy this hotel's location and my family loves this place.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Keith T
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I was extremely pleased with this hotel. I thought it was brand new and subsequently found it was at least 6 years old. The staff and accommodations were top shelf. Meticulous cleanliness and maintenance were apparent throughout. I did not eat breakfast, but I did get coffee and the food looked good. If I had to complain about anything, the toilet paper in the restroom was NOT folded into a point! Well, that's just my obsessive compulsive disorder! Was extremely satisfied and can heartily recommend facility. Oh and just a note, the Mexican restaurant across the street is pretty good!

Date of stay: September 2014
2  Thank Cliff R
Reviewed 13 September 2014

Everything met expectations for a business experience. location north of town one the major highway was convenient. Clean, quiet room with fitness and full breakfast taht included meat and eggs. Staff was helpful dealing with challenging internet access.

Date of stay: September 2014