Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$72
Traveluro
US$66
Hotels.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Lol.travelUS$85
All reviews room was clean great property hot tub washer and dryer shower head desk staff breakfast was delicious the staff was friendly and helpful pleasant stay ks cereal pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020

A very good experience and I really did enjoy myself breakfast was delicious and I enjoyed the sleep I will definitely come back some other time this was a great vacation for me and I am very glad to leave a review

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 10 May 2020

Clean rooms , excellent general manager and staff . Nice pool remodel. I was concerned about where to park my car but the general manager switched my room location so I could see my vehicle from the window of my room.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 20 April 2020

Was in Coffeyville working a job for 2.5 months and this Best Western fit all my needs, CLEAN, helpful staff and close to my work. I have never been unhappy with booking at Best Western; an affordable middle of the road hotel that is always Clean with pleasant staff with amenities that suit my needs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2020

Breakfast was great and so was the staff. Room was ok, ac worked great and had a large tv. Carpet was needing to be replaced and only had hot water 30% of the time. I let management know and they confirmed it twice by coming to my room to check it out. I asked for some extra points because of the situation and they said no.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2020

I can only say that it was adequate. It was somewhat clean and the bed was average.The walls are thin. The person in the room next to me had their TV on all night and I could hear it a clear as could be. Also, I could hear the road very clear. The staff was nice.

2  Thank johntO3966SI