Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$72
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$66
View deal
Expedia.comUS$72
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$85
All reviews room was clean great property hot tub washer and dryer shower head desk staff breakfast was delicious the staff was friendly and helpful pleasant stay ks cereal pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021

As someone who travels every week, it was wonderful, for the first time in roughly six months, to be treated to a real egg, bacon, toast and trimmings breakfast in lieu of the now-ubiquitous grab-n-go bag.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2020

We were checking to find a grave in Chetopa,Ks. and stayed here.This hotel was very clean and well maintained.The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a regular breakfast for a change and the food was very good.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2020

A very good experience and I really did enjoy myself breakfast was delicious and I enjoyed the sleep I will definitely come back some other time this was a great vacation for me and I am very glad to leave a review

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 10 May 2020

Clean rooms , excellent general manager and staff . Nice pool remodel. I was concerned about where to park my car but the general manager switched my room location so I could see my vehicle from the window of my room.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 20 April 2020

Was in Coffeyville working a job for 2.5 months and this Best Western fit all my needs, CLEAN, helpful staff and close to my work. I have never been unhappy with booking at Best Western; an affordable middle of the road hotel that is always Clean with pleasant staff with amenities that suit my needs.

Date of stay: March 2020