US$104
US$98
US$54
US$49
Motel 6
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
US$40
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$74
US$134
Hotels.com
All reviewswalk in showernice sizefront desk ladybottled waterstopping pointwould stay here againan oasischoice hotelsroom was cleangreat stoproad tripcross country tripsmall townnice breakfastarrived latewestern kansasstayed one night
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Nice overnight stay at this updated hotel. Everything was updated and clean. The service we received was excellent. I had messed up when reserving our room, and the front desk fixed it. They could have made me pay again, because it was my error, but they were very kind and tried to help us. The breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Clean, updated hotel, friendly staff and your typical buffet line breakfast. We came in around 6:00 pm so we didn't want to have to go too far for dinner. There are many options near the hotel. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Let me start by saying this is an average hotel, clean, typical for the price. Nothing stands out as great or awful. As my wife and I decided to drive cross country, we booked two of our nights at Choice Hotels which owns or manages this Sleep Inn's reservation system. I try to book directly at the hotel so I call the front desk - first at the Clarion Copper King/Butte then at this Sleep Inn, Colby. Both front desks when they heard I wanted to book a reservation, transferred me to a call center overseas that 1) could not hear a word I said, despite calling back, 2) I could barely hear a word they said. We ended up yelling at each other so that I had the ability to discover that the command of the English language is a disaster with these operators.

After confirming at a high volume that they have my dates right, I left my email so they could confirm the reservation. I never received an email from either reservation call to the Choice Hotel outsourced reservation "service" despite multiple calls.

Whoever made the bonehead decision to outsource all reservations to this company should be fired. Let me re-state that none of my complaints are about the hotel locally. However, I suggest consumers teach Choice hotels a lesson: don't outsource to inferior overseas call centers without an expectation that you will lose business that costs you far more than you saved by this abysmal decision.

I won't book another Choice Hotel until I learn they've canned the outsourced call center. Hope you will do the same. Let's show them the power of social media.

Room Tip: Choose elsewhere or deal with a reservation call center overseas that barely speaks English.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dsheon
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Another great sleep in!! Clean rooms, love the decor, very comfortable bed. It off all the Choice Hotels, I love the Sleep Inns. Always very relaxing and clean place to stay. I haven't met one I didn't like!! Only down fall was the guy at the service desk, not one word to greet me in. Normally they all greet you and are very friendly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This was our second time stopping here and it was still very clean and reasonably priced. Close to the highway without being noisy our Double Queen room was perfect for a quick nights rest. Breakfast was not quite as good as our last stay but more than adequate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business