US$94
US$69
US$53
US$64
US$67
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$44
All reviewscity limitsparking lotattached restaurantopen hoursindoor poolbest place in towncar troublestrange layoutsausagereal plates and silverwarehot tubtraveling with petsstandard fareconvenience storeroad tripwafflesfree breakfast
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel, at a good price. They offer a military discount and is located between a convenience store with a Starbuck's and a Village. Many other amenities are nearby as well. This was our second stay there.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Bruce A, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for the outstanding review! We are pleased to hear that our amenities and location were able to serve all of your needs during your two stays. We appreciate that you give us the opportunity to serve all of your lodging needs on your trips through Colby and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

It's an older hotel. However the room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. Pool area and Jacuzzi very nice. Food is surprisingly good for a comfort inn. I believe it's cooked in the restaurant attached to the hotel. Everything tasted very fresh. Hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating. We'll be back again.

Room Tip: Ask them to remove the safe charges which are automatically put on the bill.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Bruce A, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

They overcharged me on my debit card and then made an excuse for their excessive overcharge. Management was a joke and refused to admit guilt with them overcharging me even after I showed them the charge on my laptop. I gave them a one star because there are no lower ratings for the frustrations that they provided me. This place is way overpriced with them being out in the middle of nowhere. I will never stay here again and encourage everyone to avoid this place like the plague.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

This gentleman was discouraged about his stay due to a smoking fee that was accessed to his bill. When implementing policies like this, we have to consider the needs and wellbeing of all of our guests. Unfortunately, he was reminded multiple times of the hotels smoking policy during his 3-night stay and chose to ignore it. This particular incident drew many complaints from neighboring rooms due to the foul odor. Because of this, and the additional cleaning that is required to return the room to a non-smoking status, we chose to charge the standard smoking fee. I would like to also remind everyone that the entire Comfort Inn franchise is smoke free, and that this particular room will not be rented until it is entirely smoke free. Thank you for considering this response, as well as our other positive reviews, when deciding where to stay on your next trip through Colby.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I've worked in the area for 5 years off and on and this is the best place in town to stay by far . Completely redone rooms , staff is super nice and helpful . Large breakfast and very nice breakfast room , indoor pool . Guest laundry that works . Lots of eating places very close some you can walk to . Stayed here for two weeks would recommend this motel when in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank WW2781

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

This property was recently redone. The sink area in the room was a double set in the European style cabinetry. It was so much more convenient than the older single sinks. Michelle, who checked us in, was so nice and interesting, and the staff in the morning were all friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the usual Comfort in. This one did use regular dishes and silverware. (I don't like the disposable dishes). This property is adjacent to restaurant that we like. There is also a restaurant across the parking lot. And the big plus is Starbucks across the parking lot in the other direction.

Room Tip: Always call from the road well ahead of time. The next good accommodations are an hour either direction!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our recent renovations at the Colby Comfort Inn. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.