“Pilot car”

LoneStar Steakhouse
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Don't consider the bang for the buck. Don't believe they truly know how to cook a steak properly. I ordered the chicken fried steak in it was thinner than a slice of Bologna. Probably won't be going back.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I looked at the beer listings and ordered a Sam Adams. The waiter brought a tall glass container that my wife called a flower vase with a handle. I asked how much beer was in the glass. He said it was 22 oz. I explained that I did not order 22 oz nor did he ever ask me if I wanted so much beer. The waiter then told me that I could have a short one. How much beer in that? 16 oz, he replied. I then asked if I could have a 12 oz bottle and he said okay. Whose idea was it to attempt to sell me 22 oz? The waiter's? The bar tender's? Management's? The food was so-so, perhaps a partial explanation for the not very crowded parking lot. No more Lonestar for me. I do not appreciate their tactics.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I ordered a chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. The steak was a bit over done and the crust on the salty side. It came as two pieces stacked on top of each other. The gravy was poured on the top piece only. I asked the waitress for more gravy for the second piece. I didn't realize I was charged an extra $1.59 for more gravy until I got back to the hotel. My fault on that one.
Overall, the food was just blah, but the service was ok.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

My experience was not a very good one I'm sorry to say. I had a child who was acting up which helped to stress us out too. The waitress was very nice and courteous, she apologized several times. By the time she served us bread twice and two glasses of tea, the meal we had ordered never made it! We ended up walking out and drove to Dodge City to get the dinner that we had desired. I think new management is needed because that should have never happened. Ghat was 45 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Tried again two years after our first try. Same thing happened waited and waited.
This time we decided to walk out after 10 minutes of waiting with not even a glass of water. There was wait staff that walked by numerous times without stopping.
Should have known when the parking lot was pretty empty but we were hungry after a long long drive and it was close to our motel. But this was the last time.