All reviews comfort inn front desk beds were very comfortable waffles walmart
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I hardly ever stay anywhere but Hiltons. But since there wasn't one in this small town we stayed at Comfort Inn.

We were not impressed with the room at all. The cooler hardly kept the room bearable, when we went to use the jacuzzi tub (eek I usually don't use in room jacuzzis), there were broken Sun Chips all over the tub. Then when hoping into bed, I kept feeling crunchy things under the sheets. We pulled the fitted sheet off and there were broken Chips all under the sheet on top of the padding. After closer inspection, I don't think the sheets where ever changed or clean! We would never stay here, let alone another Comfort Inn EVER!!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

If I ever come back this way I would not stay here again. I do want to say the man who checked us in the night before was super friendly. Other than that the hotel was super eerie and dirty. A wall in our room next to the bed had something dark splattered all over it. The bathroom had pretty good water damage around the tub and the drain kept closing in the shower. At 9 the next morning housekeeping knocked on our door, even though he we had the "Do not disturb" sign on our door. When we went to check out at 10:30 am, nobody was at the front desk. After ringing the bell someone who did not work at the front desk walked out, didn't say much and took our key, threw it down and walked away. I called around 11:40 am to make sure someone did check us out. The man the the phone said he "literally just checked us out". I don't understand where this front desk person was, and it was extremely disappointing the lack of customer service and cleanliness of this place. Would not recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
ChristyD127, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Great Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

I would like to apologize for the experience and inconvenience you had during your stay with us. Our front desk staff do have other duties they have to do during their shift. It could have been that they were away doing some chores a the time you came to the desk. Between 11 am and 11:30 am every morning is when our guest get check out of the system. It gives us a bit of leeway in case a guest decides to stay extra night we would be able to extend the stay instead of making a completely new reservation. If you do consider staying with us again, please know that anytime you find your room to not be satisfying, you can always let the front desk staff know and they will be more them happy to help you. Whether it'd be getting a housekeeper to come in and clean the room to your satisfaction or find you a different room, which you are welcomed to look at before moving into it. Ones again I do apologize for the inconvenience and do hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I stay in hotels 200+ nights per year and all I look for is the little things. Ck in you like to see a smiling face his was not. Got to my room and withim an hour it started. Why cant people have respect for others or why cant hotels build doors that do not slam. They had to slam it a dozen times. The bed is not comfortable I have stayed here before because of my company contract but if I did not have to I would not stay. Till next time yes next time in 60 days I will be back bummer.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Nice to find a bright, polished hotel in a town we had never been to before. I would guess the property is fairly new based on the level of shine and positive attitudes of staffing. Ample and clean breakfast area with some nice choices. we would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
ChristyD127, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Great Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Thank you for your review regarding your resent stay at our Comfort Inn. I am happy to hear you had a comfortable stay. Our staff is always ready to greet everyone with a smile and make you feel welcomed. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here in room 212 oct 19th-21st. Very nice hotel. Check in was phenomenal. Took a minute at the most. The woman at the front desk was so nice. Very quiet hotel. I left my room for dinner and walked by the room next to me- the tv was blaring but I couldn't hear it in my room. The walls must be thick... only complaint and this is small, my mattress was hard. But in their defense I sleep on a very soft mattress. Also the red blinking message light on the phone went off 3x- once in middle of night and when I called front desk, it was always the console wanting to know how my room was. The room was great, very pretty, quiet and comfortable. Also the breakfast in the morning was good. This morning eggs, bacon, etc... I do wish it would go later than 9am on weekdays. I highly recommend this hotel. Close to Walmart and many restaurants.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking your time to give our Comfort Inn a review. We are always glad to hear our guest enjoyed their stays with us. We do our very best to make everyone feel at home and satisfied while they are with us. We hope to see you soon again.