“Good Cheap Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Service was fast, order was correct. Very clean restrooms and eating area. Staff was friendly and got my order correct, would definitely go back.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This is a well run McDonald's close to I70. The play place is great for kids tired of a long car ride. I have included a picture of it. There is a Redbox outside the restaurant. We stopped on our way back from Colorado.

1  Thank GeorgeKsu
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Shelby works here. He was cleaning up and closing the playplace. He does a good job. Please tell Hays that the roads just outside of the main roads are confusing and not travel friendly. The nearby parking lots and inside roads all have strange curbs like the whole city planning was an afterthought of madness with random exceptions to confuse and bewilder folks. I liked the warm hometown feel to Hays and McDonalds, however there is no Dollar Tree here so i wonder how they get on without those super deals. The playplace was clean and the children in it played well together. Props to the parents with 4 children who were very well behaved, you were driving a while SUV. I cannot say how the drive thru was because I went inside for my M&M McFlurry while I waited for my husband to find his way there thru the streets inside the streets and the streets outside the streets. Until next time Shelby, McDonalds and Hays.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

same as all, clean, nice people but it is difficult to know where to go for the drive through and then the exit is kind of weird.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

my sis gos to mcds all the time with her frainds very very cheep food and good I go there some times I like it no bad things about it stop by and try it for your self

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!