“Amazing”
Review of Mokas Bakery

Mokas Bakery
Ranked #2 of 11 Quick Bites in Hays
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Best drink I've had in months. Friendly staff, fair prices, clean, GREAT FLAVOR. You'll be glad you went. Better than Starbucks by far.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

After nearly running the stop sign, I found my mecca, Mokas! I simply needed a good cup of coffee before I went to my conference but what I got was an excellent cup of coffee!

Don't mess around with McDonald's. Their coffee is awful. Take the time to go the extra mile for the best

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here while traveling. I had the zebra. My husband had amaretto/coconut latte. Both were very good. Service was fast and friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2017

I was introduced to Mokas by a client in Salina. It was my favorite place for lunch. So I was pleasantly surprised to find there is a Mokas in Hays! The place has it colorful interior like the place in Salina. This time I tried the Baja Chicken Wrap with chips ($8) and a latte. The flavors are there just like I remembered. Good food, prices and coffee what more do you want?

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We really love this place!! Half price coffee's on Monday, delicious food served by friendly people.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Mokas Bakery? Share your experiences!