“The best ever”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2012

The food here is outstanding and mouthwatering. My son and I eat here at least 2x a week. The only complaint I have is the loud music if you sit in the booths. If you sit in the upper level, it's not so bad. Try the homemade vodka tortalini - it's to die for!!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The food is AMAZING! Best French Dip I have EVER had, Also the Chicken Alfredo is made from scratch awesome!

They have awesome drink specials, and have bands that play usually every friday or saturday night.

I would say to people who have tried it in the past, give it another try because they have done a complete 180!

1  Thank EmilyKreview