“Friendly service and GREAT food!”
Review of Stadium Club - CLOSED

Stadium Club
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I was wary about trying this place because of previous reviews - but I am so glad I did! First I ordered an appetizer of fried pickles..those were amazing! Then I had a chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, and that was equally amazing.

The staff was very friendly to me and my 7 month old while we waited for our to go order, and made us feel very welcome!

Great place!

Reviewed 21 December 2012

It was all right for considering its location. I had the chicken fried chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. The green beans were not so good, my husband ordered a bacon double cheeseburger and it was alright.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I popped in here for a drink after getting my work done one night. There was a big assortment of people from road crews to business men so it was obviously a bit loud...but it's a bar, what do you expect?? The drinks were good and the service was fantastic. If you are staying at any of the hotels surrounding this place it's a quick and easy place to have a nice drink before turning in for the night and since it isn't a college kid hangout it has a more mature atmosphere which was nice.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Just as nasty and unclean as the Ramada motel where it is housed. Terrible service just as at the motel and just as uncaring personnel..........food inspector most come announced.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

The Tortellini. Ala Vodka is the best. The Chicken Fried Chicken.and Chicken Fried Steak are made in house. Most people don't know how good the food is here. They just think it's a bar. Live music every weekend too.