“steak house”

Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Hays
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Experience TRIO Tap House Dry-Aged Steaks, From classic cocktails and Highly Rated Craft Beers, Handcrafted Mac & Cheese, we specialize in the craft of comfort! Life happens in small place like this! Welcome to TRIO, it is our pleasure to take care of you, so please, relax and partake in our world-class brews, timeless cocktails, and carefully crafted menu. We take pride in this little place, so please enjoy the honest good times that we love to share! Go the extra mile from I-70!
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This was a very small restaurant and was crowded. I was alone so I sat at the bar. My order was taken by who I assumed was the bartender. When my food arrived the steak was cooked to order. My baked potato had cheese and bacon bits which I didn't order. When I got my bill I was charged for a twice baked potato. I should have had it taken off but it was so noisy and crowded I just wanted to pay and leave.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

They have a very good lunch menu with 12 different items. I had the steak salad and the steak melted in my mouth!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Sports bar atmosphere, but classy at same time. Service was fast and friendly. Food was great. I had the Trio Burger... A triple burger with mushrooms, cheese and jalapeno bacon. Was so big I could barely fit it in my mouth and delicious too. Large selection of craft beer on tap and in bottles.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love this place. Have been there more than once with different groups and always great food, great service and great drinks. The Margerita's and Moscow Mules are good but the Prohibition Lemonade is fantastic. It's a secret recipe but they start by making their own Lemonade and just get better. I just can't say anything abad about them. Try them you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This place offers a variety of great tasting food, from sandwiches to chicken fried stead or grilled steak...and more.
You will also love the ambiance of the place. However, it has limited seating, so you better come early or call for reservation.

Mario V G, Owner at TRIO Tap House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank You for enjoying our establishment! Come enjoy a great dining experience again soon!

Been to TRIO Tap House? Share your experiences!