All reviewscomfortable couchfront deskpet friendly hotelsentry doorsnow stormwafflesnew mattressesfridge and microwavepassing thruswimming poolnothing fancywonderful staychoice hotelsstaff was friendlyparking lotplace to stayhotel room
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I reserved a king size bed about 3 hours before I got there on the Choice Hotels mobile app & when I checked in I was very pleased to be put in a suite at the end of a hall that had a king size bed. The room was great. It was clean, comfortable, had a refrigerator & the wireless Wi-Fi worked great. We walked out the lobby door & ate at the KFC next door. The staff was friendly & attentive. The hot breakfast was very good! I will probably stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank harryatkck
Alexia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Hello Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I am very pleased to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us! We really try to use guest feedback to try and improve ourselves and our services as best we can to make the guest experience exceptional. It feels great for my staff and I to receive good feedback like yours. Thank you so much for your business. We hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Alexia C., General Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived late, 9pm, the guy at the desk was efficient and friendly, our room was clean and comfortable and the beds were great. We had 2 queen sized beds which were really comfortable with lovely linen.
Could not ask for more, rooms are a decent size and for $85 a night I couldn't find a fault especially as we also got a simple but sufficient breakfast supplied as well.
Recommend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandraleelovering
Alexia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel property online! We really appreciate your feedback. It's what allows us to see how well we are doing at providing our guests with a great stay. I am very glad to hear you had a very enjoyable experience staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Alexia C., Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night and the place is outdated. Our room had missing sheetrock in the ceiling of the bathroom. We also had to turn the AC down to 62 degrees to get comfortable. It was very loud from the people walking around upstairs and in the halls. Lastly you could tolerate the hot tub because the water was scalding hot. Not a place we will ever go back to even though it was low cost, it showed why.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Alexia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Hello Andrew,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel online. With the help of guest feedback we can improve our service to make sure we continue to give guests the service they deserve. I am very sorry to hear you did not have as good of an experience as you deserve. I would like you to know that after receiving your review we went into the room you stayed in and fixed the A/C problem you are describing so there are no further issues with that. I am also very sorry that other guests staying at the property bothered you during your stay. Did you let the front desk agent know about the noise you were experiencing? Usually we would put a stop to that, I am very sorry if they did not do that in your case and that is something that I will be addressing with my staff. I also just wanted to let you know in case you stay with us again, that our hot tub does have adjustable heating, so if the water is too hot or too cold for your liking it can be adjusted on the side of the hot tub. My staff would be more than willing to adjust it for you as well if you do not feel comfortable adjusting it. We hope you would be willing to stay with us again. We hope to see you soon.

Alexia C., General Assistant Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I do not expect a 4 star experience at a 2 star place, but would not stay here again. Rear "security door" lock mechanism was completely missing. The toilet in our room was disgusting and had not been cleaned. The breakfast room was claustrophobicly small.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Leigh R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Hello Kevin, I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations for your stay. Guest satisfaction and happiness is very important to us and we take these issues very seriously. After looking at your review I noticed you had a few issues. One of your comments was about our back door. We actually are in the process of replacing the back door so that is why the electrical components of the door were removed. I am so sorry it caused you some concern but we are in process of fixing it is no longer an issue. I also shared with my housekeeping staff your concerns about the toilet. I assure you we will not be letting that happen again. We take the cleanliness of our rooms very seriously and that is an issue that is not tolerated. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. With the help of your honest review we are able to continue to make improvements and leave our guests satisfied. I really hope you would be willing to stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show you that we have improved since your last stay!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Booked for 1 night on our way to Colorado. Nothing fancy, but clean room and bathroom. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Easy to get to off Hwy 70. Plenty of restaurants and stores in close proximity to this motel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Leigh R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel online! I'm so glad you found our location convenient to I-70, shopping and dining. I will be sure to pass your compliment along to my housekeepers as they work hard to provide clean rooms for our guests. We recently replaced our bedding and mattresses throughout the hotel, and I'm so happy to hear they are going over well. I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again soon during your next trip to Colorado!