“Good Fast Food”

Ranked #42 of 94 Restaurants in Hays
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We needed something quick and this fit the bill. Service was fine and my salad was surprisingly fresh and good.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

As many people traveling I-70, I stop often in Hays for fuel and a bite to eat. This Arby's is terrifically slow. The staff is uncaring.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough about the new smokestack brisket sandwiches on the new menu. The brisket meat tastes like bonafide bbq! It is much thicker than the regular processed roast beef and the flavor is authentic. Try the hot pepper sauce with it to make it zing. This is the best sandwich I have had at an Arby's in a decade.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Stopped in because we were staying at the hotel next door. The service was fast and friendly. Food was good.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

First time eating breakfast at Arby's in Hays. As usual, service was excellent and food good except biscuits and gravy a bit spicy

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!