“A little bit smaller than I am used to ”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #47 of 94 Restaurants in Hays
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This is a nice enough buffet. The one in my home is just a lot bigger with a few more choices. The salad bar was the biggest short coming. The items available looked wilted. It was a little warm around the salad bar so I didn't trust the potato salad. The other food choices was standard Golden Coral. The dessert bar was well stocked and fresh. Recommend.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

A few of us went here after dropping the baseball team off. We needed to kill some time out of the heat and have a variety of things to choose from to eat. It's close to the interstate too. Staff was friendly, food was good.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Good food, but a bit pricey for what you get compared to say Coyote Canyon. The fish was not very good and gave me a stomach-ache for a time afterwards. Shrimp was tasty though.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

It had been number of years since I visited any Golden Corral Restaurants and we selected this one while on vacation.
It met all expectations for variety, quality and service.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We came in after a long 10 hours of driving. It was just average. The salad bar was clean and fruit looked fresh. The entrees were just average. The desserts also looked a bit old and dried out. I would skip it.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!