“Salad”
Review of Sirloin Stockade - CLOSED

Sirloin Stockade
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Spent the day at the Kansas state fair and after all the walking we did decided to get something too eat so we decided on salad for dinner and the Stockade has been good in the past, and I haven't been there for many years and I'm glad we did they have 1 of the best that I have been too in a long time. The food was good, restaurant clean and the staff was accommodating and cordial so when I ever I may go back to Hutchison that's more than likely where we will eat. good to the staff

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

A very enjoyable supper. Good food, good choices. Clean, friendly. Kept drinks filled. Picked up dirty plates regularly. I would eat here again if I have the chance.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

This buffet is so good. There is something for everyone, we even took a vegetarian there and she found a lot she could eat. There is also a super cute fondue station next to the desert.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Many moons ago Sirloin Stockades were not very attractive places--but had pretty good grub. This one is clean, well laid out, lots of light--but the food is not that good.

its not BAD--but as my partner said it's much like someone used a lot of canned and boxed things from WalMart.

Its a town of 42,000 and 63,000 in the whole county---so not a lot to choose from

Good belly filler

1  Thank NEVIKING
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I can't say much for the food quality in the evenings but they have a breakfast buffet on the weekend that is wonderful! Eggs, waffles, pancakes, hashbrowns, fruit, pastries, bacon, sausage...you name it, it's there! Everything tastes great too, so if you're going for a leisurely weekend breakfast this is your spot!