“Will go back again”

IHOP
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I ate breakfast here and the service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and catered to our needs quickly. I have to add that it wasn't busy the time we went so i don't know how service is when it's crowded. The food was really good and portion size was filling, we even had leftovers. For us, it is a little pricey but we will definitely go back again some day.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Dropped in for a quick dinner and was not disappointed. The place was a little crowded but our service was above par and the food was served hot and good. I had a little question about one of the charges on the bill and our waitress corrected the charge without any questions. IHOP is still one of best places to go for just the right size pancakes.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The usual IHOP. Nothing special, nothing bad. They really need to add some things to the menu (this isn't the local restaurant's fault though..). Sometimes the wait is long if you go at a busy time.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

the food is getting boring here. New stuff but nothing great. The pancakes are always good, but the eggs are rubbery and the steak tasted like it was boiled in water.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

This is our local IHOP and about the only place to get a good breakfast in Lansing. If we want good food at affordable prices, this is the closest we have. The food is almost always very toast and with the senior discount we eat pretty cheap. However, the service is always average at bast with a high turnover of servers. Today we had the worse server that we have ever had. People all around us were getting their food and we waited..and waited..and waited! People came in after us and ate and we're leaving and we waited. Our server never came and gave us a reason our food was taking so long. After about 45 mins after ordering we got our food. It was hot and very good but not as we had ordered. My wife asked that her several side dishes be put on one plate. Our server assured her he would get that done. It came out on separate dishes. I asked for gravy on my mashed potatoes besides what was on the roast beef I had ordered. Instead, he brought out a side dish of white gravy instead of the beef brown gravy, My meal was suppose to come with garlic toast. When I asked the server where my toast was, he said it should be coming out soon. After asking about it twice and not getting any and finishing up my meal, I asked another server to check on it and he brought some out in about 20 secs but still after I had already finished my meal. If ever a server deserved a penny tip, this boy did!! Go for the food; not the service!

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!