“New Mirth, too open in Tonganoxie!”
Review of Mirth - CLOSED

Mirth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

They opened a second mirth in Tonganoxie. They offer all the same amenities as the original in Lawrence. We were there the first week so service was a little bumpy. I'm guessing that they will also need to modify the coffee bar idea for a small town crowd. The older folks were not thrilled with serve yourself coffee option. We will give it another try soon. My kids enjoyed the kid menu.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

Great for Breakfast at Lunch and appetites big and small. The menu changes enough but not too much so locals tend to migrate regularly back for more.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

The Mirth is a great coffee shop with a fun menu that offers options for all types of breakfast and lunch. They offer wonderful vegetarian options such as the vegetarian biscuits an gravy and red beans and rice. The secret is out a the place was a buzz with activity. We are repeat customers and the various tea and coffee creations have all been wonderful. We can't wait to get back again.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Breakfasts are also excellent here. Get your own coffee at the bar, but the entrees are delicious and satisfying. They emphasize healthy ingredients with great flavor.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Located near downtwon, Mirth offers a relaxed atmosphere, with comfortable space to have a leisurely breakfast. The menú, breakfast centered all day, also has lunch sandwiches, salads, plus some dessert option. I went for the breakfast since a friend had suggested I should. I was not disappoint. The staff was very welcoming and pleasant. The decor was equally relaxed and easy on the eyes. I especiallly enjoyed the music; the day I went they played from early Beatles, especiall from the Rubber Soul álbum! I ordered a Chorizo & Sweet Potato with eggs plate. Absolutely superb! Nice quantity with superb quality. The coffee was freshly brewed and rich. I definitely will return to sample their afternoon fare,