“Great Breakfast - A Winner!”
Review of The Depot

The Depot
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Went there on a Monday morning which was a great time to go as it wasn't very crowded (I understand that I gets mega-crowded at other times). I had the Western Omelet which came with toast and hash browns. My plate was totally empty when I finished. The omelet was one of the best I ever had. The hash browns were excellent - which is something I've never said about hash browns before. We went there at my granddaughter's request for her birthday. Everyone cleaned up their plates. Next time I'm at Leavenworth, you can bet we will stop there again!!!

The only complaint - I wish they had the history of the depot posted somewhere on the menu for all to read. I was unable to find it anywhere although I did walk around to view all the old train art and photos.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I eat here almost every weekend. The menu is not extensive, but every item is great. I have tried all the breakfast items. The picture is of the Super Chief (with extra hash browns from my son's meal). The Super Chief is country fried steak with sausage gravy, two eggs cooked to order and hash browns. The steak is made from scratch and the gravy does not come out of a box! I also recommend the biscuits and gravy. Again, all made from scratch. If you want something different for breakfast, the Huevos Ranchero is great. I recommend it with scrambled eggs. Finally, the staff are all friendly and very attentive. I think we know everyone by name. Mike, Mary and all the staff have done a great job bringing back a Leavenworth landmark.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

My family loves The Depot. They have wonderful food. Order a cinnamon roll to start. Yum. The service is quick and everyone is so friendly. The Depot is our favorite weekend breakfast spot.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We just happened to see The Depot while driving by looking for a place to eat breakfast. We thought it was a cute building so why not give it a try. The food was really good and not over priced. The staff was friendly and attentive. We were so happy that we stopped.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Hubby and I went here for "brunch". They serve anything on the menu at any time of the day. They said all there food is made from scratch and they process and prepare their own meat. It was crowded the day we went but we didn't have to wait long. The staff is very organized and work together to get things done. Tables were being bust at a fast pace, not sitting there 15 mins looking at a messy table. Met one of the owners and she was very nice and welcomed us, this was our first visit. Our waitress was nice and friendly. The only thing I didn't like about this place was drinking out of mason jars instead of a glass. This is no Ten Penny by far but would be the second place I would go to eat if Ten Penny wasn't open or was packed.