“Bread Pudding!”

Family Bistro & Sushi Bar
Ranked #21 of 81 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American
Description: Family Bistro has been part of the Leavenworth downtown scene for many years. It has been our pleasure to serve our patrons with authentic American & Sushi food. Recently, we have added a Sushi bar to bring diversity and sophistication that the market demands. We hope you will enjoy the expansion of the menu. We always strive to serve you better. Please let us know at anytime on how we could improve.
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Family Bistro. Although it is a small restaurant the food is top notch and the menu is diverse. However, the main reason I keep coming back is the bread pudding. It is one of if not the best I've ever had. The owner/chef always comes out to check on the customers and the servers are attentive.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I'll admit I almost didn't go in! Peeking through the window the decor leaves a lot to be desired-picture red vinyl table cover! There is ZERO ambiance to this place but get past that and you will not be disappointed with your meal. Yes, the crab cakes are made in house (no pre-made frozen "crab" cakes), although tiny very good. Holy cannoli! Don't miss the cannoli! Very crisp, very fresh, and just the right touch of cinnamon. Food was delivered fast and service was great. I'll go back to try Bananas Foster and the bread pudding.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

This was an average small town restaurant but nothing special at all. The atmosphere is what you find in any little diner as was the food. Not worth a return trip.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I enjoyed my lunch at the Family Bistro. The Cuban sandwich hit the spot. The restaurant is rather small, but there was room for the lunch crowd. The pasta look amazing, and I hope to get back soon to try it. I went there with seven other adults, and no one was disappointed.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Without a doubt, the best thing about this place is that everything we had was home made (no frozen sauce for the macaroni and cheese!). The menu is huge and the service is good.