“Not good”

Add it.
Casey's General Store
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Lebo
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Lot is narrow with no real room to park. No public bathroom. I don't think I've ever been to a Casey's General Store without a public bathroom. It's right off a highway. I would think any traveler needing gas would like access to a public bathroom.

1  Thank AMY_L_KS
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to Winfield. Nothing too different about this Casey's except the one restroom--when it's in use, there aren't many options. On the positive side, the donuts are wonderful, lots of varieties available, and my grandson will vouch for the pizza. The place is a little off the highway, which makes for a little sightseeing.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I went here to get gas and they was very friendly. My friends and I went back later that day to get directions to the local Walmart. The lady that was on duty at that time was very friendly and didn't mind helping us out.