Sleep Inn & Suites Oakley
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rodeway Inn(Oakley)
US$94
US$128
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsacross the streetpool and hot tubyogurtbreakfast roomtruck stopstaff was friendlyexercise roomwould stay here againfront desk staffnice breakfast areacomfortable bedsmonument rocksother hotelsmaintained hoteltypical breakfastnice surpriseexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Located about 4 miles from the town of Oakley and just off I-70. Travel Center across the street for gas, a 24 hour restaurant, shop, game center and Subway. For anything else you will have to drive into town. 3 stories with indoor pool and hot tub, hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi and adequate parking. Rooms are standard Sleep Inn. This hotel is 8 years old so it still feels new. PC in lobby for guests but it is slow. Wall controlled AC unit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Douglas S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oakley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

I really appreciate the time you took to leave us a good review about your stay and the amenities we provide. We at the Sleep Inn do our best to ensure a clean, pleasant stay for all our guests and from reading this review, you enjoyed practically all of it. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon! Take care.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I recently completed a trip for a large group where I was booking 53 rooms per night. Of all our night stays, the Sleep Inn in Oakley, KS was the best in terms of checking in and out. They had everything very organized and it was super easy. In a matter of about 15 minutes I had all 170 of my crew checked in and in their rooms! Amazing job - Sleep Inn staff. I would DEFINITELY book here again! GG

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Douglas S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oakley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Upon reading your review, I'm glad to see that everything from check-in to check-out, and everything in between, went smoothly and nicely. I have shown this to my staff and they are quite happy that people notice their hard work and dedication to make this hotel as great as possible. We're looking forward to having this group again next year. Good luck to you!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We were very surprised at the level of excellence of this hotel. It is very clean with large rooms, very comfortable beds and thick towels. The breakfast room is large with floor to ceiling windows. They offer good biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, bacon, cereals, etc. The breakfast was better than expected. A very reasonable price, total of $116. Quiet, relaxing stay. Excellent front desk and great service. Absolutely no smell from cattle lots was noticed and it was windy. Right off Hwy 70. Stay here with no regrets.

Room Tip: room 327 was nice with 2 queens
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Douglas S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oakley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your stay here at the Sleep Inn. Based on your review, what can I say other than thank you? I'm glad you enjoyed the room and the food. We like to switch up the food menu on certain days, so that guests have a chance to enjoy selection even more. My staff and I work hard to ensure a practically perfect, if not perfect, stay for all our guests. The location is ideal, which I'm glad you pointed out. If you ever find yourselves out this way again, c'mon back and stay with us. Take care!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Oakley to attend a wedding. This hotel was selected for guests. We were both pleasantly surprised! The room were large, clean, and quiet! The staff was friendly. Breakfast was kept fresh. I would stay here again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Douglas S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oakley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

I'm happy to see that your stay with us was above and beyond satisfactory! The wedding was a success and the hotel was pleasant for everyone. My staff and I work hard to ensure a clean, comfortable stay for all our guests. I'm also glad to see that you enjoyed our breakfast selection. However, I am always looking for ways to improve it; switch things up a little to add a little more variety or perhaps find something new that people will like. But nevertheless, I'm glad that it was to your liking. We'll look forward to see you again when and if you pass through Oakley. Good luck to you!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

First the negative. The hotel is just north of a large cattle feedlot. With a south wind, it was strong in and around the hotel. With that said, we really couldn't smell it in the rooms since they were closed up. But the lobby and common areas still smelled like feedlot the next morning. I'm a midwest boy, and I'm telling you it was strong.

On the positive, the hotel is well designed, has a nice pool and fitness center, and is well decorated. The breakfast was good, the standard hotel breakfast fare. It's very convenient to I-70, gas stations and dining.

Our room had a microwave and fridge, but I don't think they all do. We did upgrade our room, but there was a gentleman there that couldn't microwave his dinner (there isn't a microwave in the breakfast room either - so the desk clerk heated it in the break room).

There aren't a lot of other places around Oakley, so this could well be your best bet.

Room Tip: Check specifically for a fridge and microwave if having one is important. Not all rooms have them.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Douglas S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oakley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

I'm glad to see that your stay with us was overall satisfactory minus the cattle scent from the feedlot. We do our best to ensure that the rooms are very clean, so that one can escape the smell. As part of Choice Hotels, we will be making modifications to the hotel. And we are working to get fridges and microwaves in all the rooms. Again, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope you'll pass through and stay with again! Take care.