“Fresh Mex As You Like It”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cilantro Southwest Grill
Ranked #110 of 258 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I met a friend for lunch here. It was a very pleasant surprise - we had just spotted it near another restaurant we frequent. We both had a taco plate - 4 tacos with a choice of 5 meats, and various salsas and toppings. I tried the spicy chicken and spicy beef, cilantro and onions, southwest corn and bean salsa and cheese and jalapenos. Fresh soft corn tacos, tender meat, all tasty. The prices are very reasonable. We will both definitely be back and bringing the hubbies for the giant burritos and to try another menu item for ourselves.

Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

I have tried the entire menu and it is all very good. The enchiladas are better than any I have had. The selection is great and the staff is very pleasant.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Fast food doesn't get any better than this! Great tasting and authentic with great prices too! Skip the National chains if you want GOOD food.

1  Thank Deb M
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I usually go to Chipotle, but for a lunch meeting I decided to try something new. Well, Cilantro is where I will go from now on for all things texmex! I had a 1 pound burrito. They let you put any toppings for free (except guacamole costs extra). Meat choices: pork, ground beef, fish, spicy chicken, pulled beef, and about 5 others! It was so good that I took my wife the next day. We tried a variety of soft tacos. They make their own tortillas and pickle their own jalapeños! Yum!!! Best value in town. Great price and it is a local place instead of a chain. The owner is in the back making the tortillas himself. You won't be disappointed here! Going to be back every week!

1  Thank Eaglesredsox

Been to Cilantro Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!