“Minsky's has real cheese!”

Minsky's Pizza Cafe & Bar
Ranked #14 of 258 Restaurants in Olathe
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Hungry? Order online now! "Gourmet, and going to stay that way." Since 1976 we've used distinctive ingredients in our savory pizzas, sandwiches, pastas and salads. Sure to please any palate at our original 51st and Main restaurant and 13 locations throughout the metro.Since we began making gourmet pizza in Kansas City in 1976, we have used the finest ingredients. Our savory pizzas begin with fresh, hand-rolled dough layered with generous portions of lean, succulent meats, tender vegetables, aromatic herbs and are topped with rich dairy mozzarella baked to bubbling perfection. Today, our distinctive ingredients and commitment to quality ensure that each Minsky's pizza is a mouthwatering masterpiece. In addition to gourmet pizzas, we offer a tasty selection of sandwiches, salads and pastas sure to please any palate. Enjoy.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Minsky's has great fresh ingredients, fresh cheese and great crust. I always ask for extra cheese because I like to see it really stringy when I pull a piece out

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Standard American menu, bar turned restaurant in Olathe.

Dine in is quick, delivery takes a little time, good for families and couples.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

All the locations around town have a low key, sports bar type feel...comfy, welcoming...and you can keep your eye on the Royals/Chiefs/Jayhawks games. The pizza is my favorite in town! Especially Five Star Cheese and add italian sausage. Mmmmm! (Also good as a calzone). All the salads are wonderful and very generous. I order the chicken club and generally have two meals from. If you want an appetizer...try the parmesan cheese dip (I think that's what its called). Yummy...and very rich. Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

they have so of the most unique pizza in the kansas city area.. my favorite is prime cut or papa minsky every week day they have fast lunch specials

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I usually get a large pizza with half Prince (Meat Lovers) for me and half Nature's Choice (Veggie) for my wife on the original hand crust. It has plenty of cheese and toppings. I am not a thin style fan with scant toppings and cracker type crust so these hearty portions will leave you full and happy. The salads are good too.