“LOVE Minsky's Pizza!”

Minsky's Pizza Cafe & Bar
Ranked #14 of 257 Restaurants in Olathe
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Hungry? Order online now! "Gourmet, and going to stay that way." Since 1976 we've used distinctive ingredients in our savory pizzas, sandwiches, pastas and salads. Sure to please any palate at our original 51st and Main restaurant and 13 locations throughout the metro.Since we began making gourmet pizza in Kansas City in 1976, we have used the finest ingredients. Our savory pizzas begin with fresh, hand-rolled dough layered with generous portions of lean, succulent meats, tender vegetables, aromatic herbs and are topped with rich dairy mozzarella baked to bubbling perfection. Today, our distinctive ingredients and commitment to quality ensure that each Minsky's pizza is a mouthwatering masterpiece. In addition to gourmet pizzas, we offer a tasty selection of sandwiches, salads and pastas sure to please any palate. Enjoy.
Reviewed 14 February 2018

My son and I frequent this Minsky's location often. The staff is amazing! Doesn't matter if you sit at the table or the bar. Claire always provides great service! The pizza is so good every time! We enjoy the laid back casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I recommend Minskis - real pizza if you know what I mean! Brought some to a friends house for kids batting practice recently...I had forgotten how good it is! Try the Prime Cut! I have not had anything from this restaurant except for their pizza. Their online ordering experience was good too.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Minskys is my favorite chain pizza joint. Lots of meat & cheese on it. It is always cooked to perfection!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

It's stupid to argue endlessly about what pizza joint is 'the best in town'. 'Best' is a nonsense argument for anything subjective.

What I will say is that Minsky's is my FAVORITE pizza in town.

I usually get the Prime Cut on Original crust. It's their carnivore version. Delicious and NOT SKIMPY!

Isn't skimpy a drag?!

The sauce, used in just the right amount, is flavorful and complex and the exact polar opposite of what Chef Boyardee would prepare.

Cheese is sharper than average, also 'abundanza', slightly charred and pleasingly salty.

Do the salt-is-evil, lock-stepping dweebs annoy you like they annoy me?

But I digress ...

The Minsky thin, crispy crust is really really good as well.

Only thing bad about Minsky's is their lame-o Graham Zusi tv advertising. I've got nothing against Graham Zusi - but a pizza spokesman? C'mon.

You owe it to yourself to try Minsky's products and judge for yourself.

And my second most favorite 'za???

Yeah, Waldo Pizza.

If you can afford it.

- dankman

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I had a ham and cheese sandwich that was way too salty to eat. Pass it up. This app wants me to say more but that sandwich was gross.

Been to Minsky's Pizza Cafe & Bar? Share your experiences!