US$108
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$132
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$94
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe(Olathe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$159
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$169
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Olathe(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$134
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsgas stationcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripsoccer teamshopping and restaurantsclean roomseasy accessfront desk staffmicrowave and fridgebreakfast staffnice hotelhome away from homeindoor poolstaff was very friendlylocation is greatoff the highwaywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I recently stayed at this property the night before my wedding and had a group block here. I was very very impressed. The room, as well as the rest of the property, was very clean, beds very comfortable, the free breakfast was fantastic. Only complaint is the air temperature in the room is not consistent. Over night periods of very hot and very cold in the room.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2016

We came to visit my brother in law and his family for my husbands parents 50th anniversary. We had originally reserved rooms at the Hilton but checked out after the first night due to no hot water.
We decided on the Hampton because that's the one we would normally use. The only thing that was upsetting was the security bar on the door didn't work.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2016

the hotel was easy to find from the airport. took about 45 mins to get there. Olathe is a nice city has a lot to offer. it was close to everything we had to do. the city is very clean. everyone there was very friendly

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I travel for marathons every weekend, and all I ever really care about with my HHonors status is free water, and a late checkout. They consistently "forget" to give me my water, or make me beg for a late checkout like I'm a servant. This hotel was particularly bad (11am checkout) and didn't seem to care that it meant I was paying for a hotel room for 3 hours of sleep, no shower, and not even two bottles of water. I was so mad I couldn't sleep well.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I came for a relaxing staycation. What I got was EXACTLY what I wanted. The pool/whirlpool was great. Excellent location for food and outside experiences. The staff was amazing and very helpful. The complimentary breakfast was well planned and organized each day. All in all - the most relaxing getaway I have ever had and would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo