“Birthday breakfast ”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious dishes for breakfast with a good variety of items. Delicious toast. Wait staff is pleasant. I've eaten at First Watch for over 20 years but their prices have continued to climb and are now above other places we eat.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

So many great things to say about their food! I've only had about 5 items off the menu, but honestly, I'm sure everything is good. I especially love their cold pressed juices. The price is a little high, but I feel like the quality of food makes up for it. Everything is always fresh and I never feel bad after I eat a big meal there! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The staff was great. The menu selections are healthy and varied. I look forward to returning soon and will recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Has been a month or more since we ate at First Watch. My wife and I order a Trifecta. Includes the pecan waffle, turkey sausage (best I've had and usually don't like turkey sausage you have choice of that or bacon), two eggs over easy, and fresh coffee. We add a pecan multi grain pancake and extra plate...plenty for both of us.

First Watch is THE breakfast champ in Kansas City metro. Consistent excellent quality. reasonable prices, very accommodating service, great coffee, and nice ambiance. We will be back.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We have been twice and enjoyed it both times. I ordered the same thing. The second time the potatoes were a little too salty for me. But I don't ever add salt to my food. Only down side is that it is a little pricey. But very good.

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!