“Great dip and food”

Salty Iguana
Ranked #51 of 258 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I️ lone the Iguana dig so much. And the Prairie Village burrito is the meal for me.
My only complaint is that they close too early.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Haven't been here for awhile so went for dinner. Guacamole came out half brown; yes I know it does that when it has been out for a bit. However it was half brown all the way through so they used very bruised avocados. My carnitas; usually came with rice and instead came with cold refried beans. We should have known something was up when the parking lot was empty. Service was slow as well. Think next time I will go to the one out south.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Average mexican food, chips and salsa. Margaritas are fair. i requested a mosco mule and sent it back as they do not stock ginger beer but didn't say so until I told the waitress it tasted odd.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stopped by 20 minutes before the kitchen closed. We had a about 10 people and had no issue getting seated at that time. The wait staff did their best to keep it hidden, but they were not too happy we stopped that close to closing time. We did have to wait longer than usual to get refills and such, but we appreciated the late service. The chips and salsa were ok. The menu was a little on the small side for a mexican restaurant. I have a chimi that was to have verde sauce on it. What I got was not a green sauce. I can't say anyone was disappointed with their meal, but also no one was raving about it either.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Visited because it was across the street from our hotel. The food was average. The regular salsa was more like a tomato sauce and the hot was very spicy. The prices were a little high and the waitress was average.

Been to Salty Iguana? Share your experiences!