“Amazing Food! Superb prices!”
Review of Carmens Cocina II

Carmens Cocina II
Ranked #18 of 257 Restaurants in Olathe
Reviewed 17 August 2016

So I wanted a good authentic breakfast burrito. I found Cocina Carmen's II...wow so glad I did. The food is all made fresh while you wait. The Chorizo breakfast burrito was absolutely delicious and very hot. $3 for a breakfast burrito....I was skeptical but I'm here to tell you not to be. Worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY and MORE! I am giving this local fare 4 starts for the following reasons:

The interior seating is very old, tattered, and visually unappealing. It's in dire need of replacing. I can let that go for good food. The real reason I gave it 4 stars, was while they were finishing my food they were handling the "cooked" food with bare hands - no gloves at all. Not a single employee. While I don't it's a huge deal so long as they are properly washing their hands....it does invite sanitary risk.

Overall I'm very pleased with the food and pricing.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Carmen's is tucked away along a nondescript strip of businesses on the south side of 159th by Price Chopper. Food is yummy and price is right!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Carmen's has been a favorite of mine since they opened. While all their food is amazing and fresh, their breakfast is by far my favorite! They have daily specials and you can really tell this is a family owned cocina!

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

A great family owned/run restaurant with authentic Mexican food. Convenient location with modest decor but great and reasonably priced food. Weekday specials and great breakfast burritos will keep you coming back.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Not bad but nothing special enough to go out of your way for. Odd hours. Overall, a hole-in-the-wall Tex-mix type place with very personable owners and staff.