“Great Burrito”

Kmacho's Mexican Restaurant and Cantina
Ranked #3 of 262 Restaurants in Olathe
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Kmachos has been recommended to us several times by friends. We finally decided to try it and we were not disappointed. Had our favorite adult beverage on tap. I had the champion burrito, which a friend of mine told me was the best burrito he had ever had, and he is Latino. I ordered it and yes, it was the best burrito I have ever had. Staff is very nice and personable, good atmosphere. Only downfall was That I wasn't crazy about their salsa, other than that I will be going back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great Mexican food and wonderful service! Always a very welcoming atmosphere for families, friends, and business meetings as well!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere and the food was delicious! They had live music playing while you ate as well. Definitely will go back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The food is always worth the wait. Love their chips and salsa. My favorite drink is the watermelon margarita.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We ate here yesterday with a group of 20 people. We were amazed at the service for such a large group - all orders were correct, food served in a timely manner, courteous, helpful staff.. Entrees large enough to share and delicious.