US$135
Hyatt.com
US$114
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Overland Park South(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hampton.com
US$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
US$127
US$164
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$110
1,112 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiescorporate woodsbreakfast buffetcorner roombusiness tripkansas cityfront desk staffsoccer tournamenteasy accessbed was comfortablestaff was friendlykc areaomeletconferencehighwayks
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Hotel staff was great!!! The beds were another story - one of the slacs broke in one of our beds - we had a 2 bed room. The staff was excellent in getting in changed but the hotel needs new mattresses - even with the slac being fixed both beds sunk down in the middle

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Christian A, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City - Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear 250vedaw,

We appreciate the review about your recent stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed the hotel staff! We are sorry the beds were not quite up to the Hilton standard you have become accustomed to but do thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Arrived as a late check-in. Check in was smooth however it was hard to find a parking spot. The rooms were nice. Hotel offered a breakfast buffet price of $10 at check in, otherwise the breakfast buffet was $16.95. I chose the $10 option as I would not pay $16.95 for a breakfast. After eating at the $10 rate, I'm not really sure what would make it a $16.95 breakfast. Lots of road construction but that isn't the hotels fault.

Stayed: July 2017
Christian A, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City - Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Randy H,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We are pleased to hear the check-in went smoothly and that you liked the rooms, but do apologize about the breakfast experience. We hope you may stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The hotel lobby and outside area are fine. The rooms need to be updated. The wallpaper near the shower was peeling, the tables were dusty and the toilet wasn't cleaned thoroughly. I hope they update soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear davette35,

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. We do apologize that we weren't able to present you with an exceptional stay. Your comments will be utilized as we continually work to improve our hotel and guest experience. We are scheduled for a full-renovation before the end of the year so we hope you may give us another chance again in the future. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The Doubletree in Overland Park is excellent. The staff was attentive to my needs and provided a wonderful experience. Love the cookie on check-in and after a long day of training on day 2, the cookie helped revive me! After all it is all about the Cookie!! Seriously, if you need a great hotel to use, I suggest the Doubletree!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear cndirector1,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so glad you enjoy the cookie at check-in! It is a DoubleTree staple. We also appreciate the comments about the staff and will make everyone aware that their hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I travel to Overland Park several times a year and have never been able to stay here because they're always over my company's cap but this past week they were within the cap and I jumped on it. The hotel could use a few upgrades but it's still quite lovely, nestled away from all the insanity of Metcalf but close enough to it that you could take an uber or to jump in your car to enjoy restaurants, shopping and nightlife. The hotel has a wonderful breakfast buffet w/a chef to cook your eggs just the way you like them, the restaurant offers a full lunch and dinner menu as well as in room dining. This is a full service hotel w/a pleasant and very helpful staff, both at the front desk and behind the scenes. It's close to 69, 435 and 35 so to spite the insane construction on 435 you can avoid it by jumping on 69 from 435 and jump off college exit and your there. My room was clean and while the a/c wasn't as cold as I like it, it cooled the room comfortably, the water pressure wasn't great but the shower head made it seem like it was. The lighting in the bathroom could be better but it was sufficient to do hair and make-up and you can always use the mirror in the room itself with the beautiful sun beaming from the picture window. If I had one complaint it would be that the coffee I ordered on the last morning needed to be way stronger but that would be my only complaint... I would love this gem to be my forever hotel, as much as I come to Overland Park, if I could just get lucky with the price which for what you get is not that high it just isn't within my companies cap all the time. FYI this hotel works for families/business/pleasure. Oh one suggestion to mgmt some weather stripping would definitely cut the loudness of the doors closing (slamming).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Lglsmrty13,

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive and thorough review about your recent stay! We appreciate all the kind words you have passed along regarding the hotel and staff. We will surly make all the staff aware of the great feedback. We can't wait to see you again next time you are in Overland Park!