US$135
US$119
Hyatt.com
Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Overland Park South(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$114
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$164
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$110
All reviewsfront deskattached restauranthotel restaurantroom was cleanbusiness travelthe entire staffhousekeeping staffenjoyed my staykc areasoccer tournamentoff the highwayvery nice hotela great staycoffee makereasy accesshot tubgreat room
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Great restaurant inside the hotel! The food was always good, the breakfast service was great (Lucy deserves credit), the prices were very reasonable and the preparation times were fast and efficient (I had both breakfast, dinner and pizza) I enjoyed the Green Mill restaurant inside this facility. The hotel, as a whole, was full, pretty much at all hours (it was sold out), however, the rooms were very clean and adequate. The key card locks to the rooms themselves are hard to operate and don't work well, but I can live with that. The Wi-Fi was one of the easiest and fastest I've seen on business travel. There was a fridge and microwave, which is becoming harder to find it seems, and was a plus. It was very hot when we arrived (July) but the A/C kept up. The parking (even when full) was fine. I have a hard time finding fault with this hotel. My only recommendation would be to get USB input chargers in the rooms, you will need an A/C adapter here.

Room Tip: Get a Suite room, in the additional annex.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
GM-36, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

blueatari,

Thank you for the kind rating and review. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We had booked a 3 night, June 28-July 1, stay for a softball tournament weekend. During the over night hrs of June 26th the tournament director put out the schedule of the Friday game times. When we realized on Wednesday am that we had no games on Friday, June 29, I emailed the cancellation link to make my stay a 2 night. I did receive a confirmation that my request had been taken care of and I was good for a 2 night stay. Upon looking at my bank account Friday am before I left Illinois for Kansas I checked my account and the hotel had charged me for 3 nights. I called the hotel and was assured by the front desk clerk that this error could be resolved when I checked in and to bring a copy of my email up on checking in later Friday afternoon. When I arrived, I asked about having the extra night taken off of my bill and was told that was not possible. I spoke with a guest relations clerk who told me that Holiday Inn has a 72hr cancellation policy. I totally get having a cancellation policy but when you are coming to town for a stay/play tournament and your tournament director puts the schedule out to late for you to make any changes to your hotel stay you are pretty much at there mercy. That is the way they all want it, so they can all make some extra money off of you. These 3 companies are in a scam together to take your money. Do Not stay at any hotel that is a stay/play. Or does not let you cancel because of a situation like this. I had no control over this situation. Thank God that I didn't have a death in the family or something along those lines and needed to cancel my entire stay, I would have been out even more money. It is pretty sad when the hotel clerk states that maybe they need to rethink there policy and procedures. I wouldn't recommend using any of these businesses when in the Overland Park area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM-36, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Erin O,

Thank you for taking the time to give your assessment of our services and policies regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear of your displeasure with the Reservation Cancellation Policies. Your thoughts concerning these policies are not taking lightly and are used in consideration when updating the stated policies in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We stayed for two day at this hotel. Just a quick recap of the things we enjoyed and didn't enjoy as much:

The front desk: Amazing! All the employees we dealt with at the front desk as well as the housekeeping were amazing. I was very satisfied, even when our keys didn't work the second day (not a big deal).

The room: Good. A nice TV, mini fridge, microwave and Keurig machine that all worked.
ADVICE: Ask for a room not facing the highway. There were sirens both nights we stayed.

The bed: Iffy. For me, the bed was too firm. I did not like it, but my friend liked his. He didn't like the pillows, but I did.

The Wifi: The wifi was probably one of the best ones I have gotten from a hotel. 10MB download and upload was great.

The shower: Ours wasn't a walk-in, but it was fine. Clean and ready to go.

Property itself: May be difficult to get back onto I-35 or to go anywhere west of the hotel (six lanes you have to cross). My advice would be to continue down Reeder Street and then take a right to get to that area of town.

Hot-Tub: At 9am, I would have called it a warm tub. At 9pm, it was fantastic!

The Restaurant: I would recommend not going to the hotel restaurant. We felt it was very pricey. We ordered a Chicago Style pizza and it wasn't very thick like a Chicago style would be.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and it is great for the price!

Room Tip: No highway room and also turn left out of the parking lot to get to the west side of Overland Park.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GM-36, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Levi L,

Thank you for the kind rating and review. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best HI we've stayed in. Friendly, clean, spacious, updated. The shower was a walk in with no curtain and we loved it. The bed was comfortable, carpet was clean, breakfast was good, room was spacious. We were surrounded by shops and eats. Loved this hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM-36, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

daqmonp969,

Thank you for the kind rating and review. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My family was looking for a suite where three adults could have their own bed. This met that need. The staff was great. There was a convention going on that made the lobby a little crowded. The room was great all the way around and quiet. The suite layout is worth the extra cost and is affordable. There was a little graffiti damage in the elevator but that was easy to overlook. The exercise room was nice. This hotel is really far from KCI airport. It was an $80 cab ride. Keep this in mind.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM-36, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Tim B,

Thank you for the kind rating and review, Your feedback is appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.