“Good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: Tel # 913-681-9995
Description: Tel # 913-681-9995
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped here because I wanted some pad thai and I was not disappointed. I got it with tofu and "medium" spicy, and I found it perfectly spicy. The atmosphere of the place is nice, modern, and clean. The pricing is comparable to other ethnic restaurants in the area, but the portions are healthy. My pad thai was about $11 and easily could be two meals for one person. The server was very polite and attentive. Next time I'm in town I'll definitely come back here.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

This was my wife and I's second visit to this location. Both times the meal was fine. Nothing great. I had a fried rice dish and my wife had a pad thai dish. Her's had an okay flavor, but the beef had lots of gristle. My friend rice was better, but not unbelievable. There was no beer/liquor available which is disappointing for a Saturday night out.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

The food is ok, more of a Thai fusion then straight Thai. It is close by so have gone a few times. But would go elsewhere if really want good thai

Reviewed 6 November 2016

First time here tonight. Menu is varied and had a dish I wanted to try so we gave it a shot. For appetizer had their spring roll which is noodles and lettuce and a little tofu wrapped up in a rice wrapper. It was OK. I got the dish marked "basil spicy eggplant" and ordered it with tofu. I asked for it not, not Thai hot, and it was medium at best. Dish was good but not what I expected. My wife had Pad Thai which was good. So this place is fine and we might come back but not immediately the interesting flavors at some other Thai restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've had a couple stir fries, pad Thai, and curry here. All mediocre. Great fried rice and most importantly, truly the best crab rangoons in JoCo.